Pages

SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

What exactly are you doing in Mozambique??

I've had several people ask, so this post is for a little peak.  For those of you who would much prefer to see a video of where I'm doing in Mozambique instead of read about it- this post is for you :)  Here it is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH51jzCwxlw

You can read more about what I'll be doing in the first paragraph of the post below.  I'm at the final count down...6 days & some change.  I feel like I'm Lucy about to enter The Wardrobe.  Its a crazy, wild, wonderful, overwhelming, surreal & humbling thought all at once to know Father has decided its my time to go.  One of the things I love that Mama Heidi (Heidi Baker who founded Iris Ministries & Harvest School) says about her life & minisrty is this: "Anyone that discovers who He (Jesus) is would give everything for him.  He's the pearl of great price.  He's the lover of our soul.  He's beauty itself.  There is absolutely nothing, nothing extroridinary about me.  I'm nothing at all, but He's captured my heart.  Its Him, He's the one.  He's so lovely, He's so beautiful, He's so amazing that what else could you do?  What other response could you have?"  I can't add anything to that.  She said it perfectly, so that's it for today :)

No comments :

Post a Comment